WRC GENERATIONS IS AVAILABLE!
Today we are pleased to celebrate the launch of WRC Generations, the official video game of the FIA World Rally Championship, on PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and PC (Steam and Epic). The game will also be available on Nintendo Switch on December 1, 2022
WRC Generations marks a turning point in the history of the licence and intends to mark this moment with a white stone. To do so, the French studio KT Racing, in charge of development, has put all its passion into offering players the ultimate rally experience.
Not only the first rally game to incorporate the advent of hybrid cars and their changes, WRC Generations offers all of the content already present in previous iterations of the game, while bringing in some major new features:
- League mode : A new timeless league system in which players can compete against each other according to their level through daily and weekly challenges. Players can participate in leagues both solo and in teams.
- Creating Teams : Encourages players to band together to complete challenges together and take their flag to the top of leaderboards and other events in the game.
- The livery catalogue : For the first time, players can share their custom liveries and stickers with the community. They can also vote for their favourite liveries, highlighting the liveries and stickers that the community likes the most.
- Cross-platform : All asynchronous modes are now cross-platform, allowing players to challenge each other and compare their performances, regardless of their system: Leaderboards, Leagues, Clubs, Lustre Catalogue, Teams (except for the Switch which will work independently).
When purchasing WRC Generations, players can choose between two editions. The Standard Edition at €39.99 including the base game only, or the Fully Loaded Edition at €49.99 including :
- The game WRC Generations
- The Citroën C4 WRC of Sébastien Loeb
- Additional liveries for the Porsche 911 GT3 RS RGT of Romain Dumas
- Bonus elements to make the most of the livery editor
- A "Carreer Starter Pack" including experienced member cards for the career mode.
- Free access to WRC+, the official streaming platform of the FIA World Rally Championship for 3 months.
WRC Generations is now the most complete title in the series, containing the most extensive list of cars, rallies and stages ever offered. 165 stages over 750 kilometres are available now on PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, PC and from 1 December on Nintendo Switch.
WRC is available from November 3 on PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Steam PC and on Nintendo Switch™.